Frequently Asked Questions
- 30 Years Of Industry Experience – We’ve been around since 1987 and have had over 20,000 satisfied customers over the years.
- Unbeatable 10-Year Guarantee – All our materials and workmanship are covered by our 10-year guarantee.
- Licensed & Insured Professionals – All our roofing specialists and plumbers are fully trained, licensed and experienced professionals.
- We’re Available To Take Your 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week – So no matter what time or day of the week, we’re here to help!
- Our Unique Heat Reflective Coatings Save You Money – Keep the cold out in winter and the heat out in summer and save money on your cooling and heating bills with our unique reflective roof coatings.
- Entirely Australian Owned – and proud of it!
At Top Glaze, we offer a 24-hour phone service and can assist with your emergency calls at any time. Whether you have a leaking roof that you needs fixing urgently or you need an entire roof restoration, our friendly and professional staff will contact you to arrange an inspection and obligation free quote promptly.
We carry out roof repairs and roof restorations on the following types of roofs:
- Metal roof repairs
- Terracotta tile roof repairs
- Concrete tile roof repairs
- Colorbond roof repairs
We provide the following roofing services to customers all over Melbourne & the Mornington Peninsula:
- Roof repairs Melbourne
- Roof restoration Melbourne
- Roof replacement Melbourne
- Gutter & downpipe Replacement
- Leaf Guard Installation
Whether you have a metal roof, tile roof, terracotta, concrete or colorbond, we can help!
Good question! It depends on a number of factors including the age of the roof, the amount of damage it’s sustained and the amount of work involved in restoring your roof.
If it’s tile roof that’s missing a tile or two or has minor leaks a simple roof repair is probably sufficient. Whereas if it’s a metal roof or terracotta roof that’s 20+ years old and has never had any proper maintenance then a full roof restoration or replacement may be needed to restore roofing to ‘good as new’ condition.
If you’re not sure what services you need, just contact us and arrange a free inspections. During this inspection we’ll inspect every inch of your roof, assess the issues your roof has. let you know the services needed to address those issues as well as provide you with a no obligation free fixed price quote.
Our friendly Customer Service specialists are ready and eager to take your call and available 24/7! Roofing emergencies happen at all times of day and night and there’s always someone available for you to talk to at any time.